GSO ROADWORKS – We’re delighted to say the much-anticipated new junction and access road into Maidenhill has now opened, following a significant programme of works on the A726 Glasgow Southern Orbital (GSO). For more information click here.
The challenges of the past 18 months or so have really encouraged our thriving community at Maidenhill to come together – with neighbours helping one another throughout the pandemic.
That’s why the team behind Maidenhill wants to recognise those who have carried out acts of kindness for the people right on their own doorsteps.
We’re asking for nominations for ‘Neighbour of the Year’ and ‘Young Neighbour of the Year’ (under-16s). It’s your opportunity to say ‘thank you’ to the fantastic people living in your neighbourhood – whether they’ve been fundraising, doing unpaid care work or just generally going above and beyond.
Our winners and runners-up will have the chance to win a share of our £1,000 prize pot – so get nominating. All you have to do is tell us about your neighbour and why they deserve an award.
To make a nomination, click here.
Competition terms and conditions
• Individuals cannot nominate themselves.
• Entries must be submitted via the link supplied and will not be accepted in other formats.
• There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
• There will be one winner and two runners-up in each category, who will each win a share of the total prize pot.
• You can nominate as many people as you wish, but cannot nominate the same person more than once.
• Winners and runners-up will not be determined by volume of entries, but based on the quality of the entry itself – which will be decided by an impartial panel made up of representatives from CALA Homes (West) and Taylor Wimpey West Scotland.
• Entries submitted after the final deadline of 30th November will not be considered.
• Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged.